1. Data Protection - As Data Controller we take all necessary steps to comply with the Data Protection Act 1988 and the relevant to sub legislation when handling your personal information
(i) When you supply any personal information to us we will meet our legal obligations to you in the way we deal with that information
(ii) In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 we are required to collect the information fairly and to let you know how we will use it (see paragraph 2 below) and whether we will pass the information to anyone else (see paragraph 3 below)
(iii) We will comply with the Principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1988 and we will ensure that all personal information supplied to us is held securely
(iv) We will ensure that any information will be held only as long as is necessary to ensure that our service runs smoothly
(v) We use procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible against loss and unauthorised disclosure or access (see paragraph 3 below)
(vi) Please contact us should you wish to obtain a copy of the Personal Data we hold on you.
2. What personal information do we collect and why do we collect it?
(i) We will collect personal information from you when you respond to requests to submit personal information about yourself.
(ii) We may also keep a record of those parts of the website which you use most often to enable us to monitor and improve our service and to know which parts are of most interest to you.
(iii) We will use the personal information supplied by you to deliver to you services you have requested
(iv) We may from time to time use your information to provide you with an update about 10 Westend. We may send updates by post where you have not told us that you do not wish to receive such information. We will only send you updates by email if you have not told us that you do not wish to receive such emails.
3. We will only supply your personal identifiable information to any other person or organisation:
a. Where we need to share the information to provide a service to you
b. Where we need to send the information to persons or organisations who work on our behalf to provide a service to you but such persons or organisations may only use this information or to provide such service and not for any other purpose.
c. Where in order to provide a service to you we need to share the information with parties in a location outside the EU we will also seek to ensure that the recipient has agreed to abide by the “Safe Harbor” International Privacy Principles issued by the US Department of Commerce and adopted the EU Commission
d. Where we are required to forward the information in order to comply with regulatory or legal process.
e. We do not sell trade or rent your personal information to any third party
4. Cookies - Like many websites when you visit this website we issue a Cookie or Unique Code which allows us to identify your computer. We use the Cookie to note the different areas of this website recently accessed through your computer. It is only used in relation to this website and not in relation to any other website you may visit. We will use the information collected in this way to tell you about services which might be of interest to you and to allow us improve our services.
6. Security - 10 Westend takes great care to ensure the security of this website and your personal information