BOOKING CONDITIONS FOR FLAT 1
10 WEST END PWLLHELI
1. Tenure - the booking is for a holiday only and hirer (you) will have no security of tenure.
2. Authority to sign – The person who signs the booking form certifies that he or she is authorised to agree the booking conditions on behalf of all persons making up the party. The signatory must be a member of the party occupying the property and must be 21 years or over. Bookings cannot be accepted for parties of young people who are all under 21
3. Payment – Bookings must be accompanied by a deposit of £200.. The balance must be paid within 28 days before the occupation date. The full rent must be paid on booking if the date of booking is within 28 days of the occupation date. Please make all cheques payable to Mrs J P Edwards.
4. Reservations - Reservations will not be held if the deposit is not received within 1 week of the provisional phone or email reservation. We will acknowledge the reservation by email or phone.
5. Bond – A bond of £200 will be payable when the full price is paid. You are asked to check the inventory on arrival and to notify us immediately if anything is missing or is not in good order. A full check will be made on the day you leave, and the cost of any necessary repairs and replacement will be deducted from the bond.
6. Hirer’s Obligation – You agree:-
a. To pay for any breakages, loss or damage
b. To take care of the property and leave it clean and tidy. Particular attention must be given to the kitchen ensuring that all equipment, utensils, china etc are left clean
c. To permit us or our agents access for any urgent maintenance
d. Not to sublet the property
e. Not to have more than 8 people including children but excluding babes in arms staying at the property
f. To ensure that no one smokes indoors at the property
g. To ensure that no pets are allowed into the property
7. Safety - Whilst we have taken care to ensure that the property and its contents are safe and in good order the use of the amenities and the property are entirely at the user’s risk and we will accept no responsibility for injury to you or third parties or for loss or damage to belongings, cars, contents or personal possession.
8. Linen and towels – Bath towels and bed linen are provided and beds will be made up ready for you if you rent for a period of a week. If you rent for a shorter period you must bring your own bed linen. You promise to use sheets and pillow cases to cover mattresses and pillows. Please bring your own beach towels.
9. Security – You will see that proper precautions are taken to keep the property secure, especially when it is unoccupied even for a short period. You will observe any special requirements for security which may be notified to you.
10. Cancellation – If you wish to cancel the booking you should advise us in writing or by email. We will (but without any obligation whatsoever to you) use our best endeavours to obtain a replacement letting and if such a replacement is obtained will then refund to you any monies less a £60 per week handling charge and less any difference between the original letting price and any price obtained. If we are not able to re-let we will be entitled to retain all payments already made and to recover the balance of the rental.
HOLIDAY CANCELLATION INSURANCE IS STRONGLY ADVISED
11. Arrival and Departure Times – the property is only available after 4 pm on the first Saturday and must be vacated by 10am on the last Saturday
12. Non-Availability of Property – If for any reason beyond our control (such as fire damage) the property is not available on the date booked, we will notify you as soon as possible. All rent paid in advance will be refunded in full. You will have no further claims against us.
13. We reserve the right to terminate the hire without notice and without refund in case of a breach of the Booking Conditions
14. Our postal address is Mrs J P Edwards, Tregrug Barn, Llangybi, Monmouthshire NP15 1NJ